Contact Us

In the event of an emergency, please immediately contact your local police, or, as appropriate, Disabled Persons Protection Commission (DPPC), Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD), or Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).

Call the Barnstable County Human Rights Coordinator, Susan Quinones at (508) 375-6611

    Barnstable County Human Rights Advisory Commission
    P.O. Box 427
    Barnstable MA, 02630



    Filing a Complaint

    If you are being abused or neglected, or suspect that a person with a disability is being abused or neglected, you should call the Hotline at the Disabled Persons Protection Commission. The toll free number is 1-800-426-9009 or 1-888-822-0350 TTY.

    Human Rights Commission Phone Number: (508) 375-6611

    How to file a complaint with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD)

    How to file a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)

    Disabled Persons Protection Commission